Merit Badge Counselor Credentialing

Post date: Apr 25, 2016 6:04:35 PM

All Adult Merit Badge Counselors need to renew their credentials by re-submitting the Occoneechee Council form to Tiffany Adams. Contact Scott Sublett if you need a copy of the form. MBCs can turn in their forms to Scott at troop meetings, and he will scan and send them in for us.