Troop 400 30th Anniversary Reunion Update!
Post date: Jul 11, 2018 1:49:33 PM
Man-O-Man, the T400 30th reunion celebration and all the related activities is just around the corner. Here are some more particulars - and some areas with which we will need the help of all Troop members!!
1. If you haven't already done it - make your reservation NOW!! Maggiano's IS CATERING AND THEIR FOOD IS ALWAYS GREAT!
2. We're setting up and doing some decorating on Friday evening starting at 7pm. We need Scouts and Scouter families to help put out tables and chairs, arrange movable dividers, and put up decorations. If you can help, let Ms Bosecker know (firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Saturday morning service project - some simple work to help clean and spruce up the area around the picnic shelter and gravel trail leading to the flag pole. . We will have some tools at the site, but need a few more tools (yard rakes, shovels, and gloves) and a few more bodies to do the work! Let Mr Howe (email@example.com) or Mr Gordon (firstname.lastname@example.org) know if you are going to be able to help.
4. Sat eve dinner and Celebration - Doors open at 5p, dinner starts at 6p, celebration starts a little after 6:30p. We are asking all current T400 Scouts and Scouters to attend and wear Class A uniform. We'll need a few boys to help with seating, assist with checking people in as they arrive, and any last minute decorations or activities.
5. Campout Sat evening- starts after Ceremony and gym cleanup. Need to let Mr Howe know if you (and any members of your family) are camping with us! Campfire planned - unless it's pouring rain! If it starts raining hard - we have a plan B (in the form of a big old gymnasium floor...!!
PS - Mr Howe is still looking to borrow or find a Camp Cherokee T-shirt to finish up our "shirt line" display. Let him know if you have one he can use for the event!!
This is gonna be A BLAST - and we hope you can join us!!